Monday, April 28, 2008

Shopping



Went shopping today at Amitie and walk out with 2 fabrics with is very good for me. My Friend Beth and her daughter came with me. Beth got fabrics for 2 quilts. Her daughter is only 18th and thinks it funny that we buy fabrics and then cut it into little pieces then put all together again. How do you explain to none quilter the pleasure you get cutting those fabrics and then putting them together again. Every time I look at a fabric I try to workout what will go with it. All fabric should have Friends in my book.
My 2 fabrics will be made into an apron for Christmas in July.
Today has been very cold. Winter is around the corner.
For those leaving in Melbourne Thank god for some rain

1 comment:

Erna said...

lovely fabrics!! can't wait to see the apron you're going to make...

good luck with the bad weather..here spring just started!